DAJ Education Services LLP TERMS & CONDITIONS
Note: Any type of scholarship/concession/discount given to the students may attract Service Tax/ GST to be paid by the students/parents if levied by the Govt. or as per law at any point of time will be charged/recovered from the student/parents.
For example: If a student is given 100% scholarship then, he/she may not be charged any amount on account of Registration, Admission and Tuition fee depending on management discretion, but Service Tax or GST thereupon, if any, levied by the Govt. or as per law at any point of time will be charged/recovered from the student/parents.
While using the asklearning.in website or its products, you (the user) are deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions listed below. DAJ EDUCATION SERVICES LLP reserves the right to add, delete, alter or modify these terms and conditions carefully at any point of time.
The User is therefore advised to read these terms and conditions every time he/she uses the asklearning.in website or products or brand names or Trade Marks of DAJ EDUCATION SERVICES LLP including Angels School of Knowledge, asklearning, asklearning LIVE. All products/services and information displayed on asklearning.in website or its products constitute an “invitation to offer”.
Your order for purchase constitutes your “offer” which shall be subject to the terms and conditions given below. DAJ EDUCATION SERVICES LLP reserves the right to accept or reject your offer.
The agreement between you and the DAJ Education Services LLP shall be subject to the following terms and conditions :-
- The User certifies that he/she is at least 18 (eighteen) years of age or has the consent of a parent or legal guardian.
- These terms and conditions supersede all previous representations, understandings, or agreements and shall prevail notwithstanding any variance with any other terms of any order submitted. By using the asklearning.in website or its products you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
- All prices, unless indicated specially are in Indian Rupees.
- All prices and availability of products are subject to change without prior notice at the sole discretion of DAJ EDUCATION SERVICES LLP.
- DAJ EDUCATION SERVICES LLP reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order placed for a product, which is listed at an incorrect price. This shall be regardless of whether the order has been confirmed or the payment has been levied via credit card. In the event, the payment has been processed by asklearning.in website or its products the same shall be credited to your credit card account and duly notified to you by email or by SMS.
- In a credit card transaction, you must use your own credit card. DAJ EDUCATION SERVICES LLP will not be liable for any credit card fraud. The liability to use a card fraudulently and the onus to prove otherwise shall be exclusively on the user.
- Any request for cancellations of orders once duly placed on the site, shall not be entertained.
- In the event of non-delivery on account of a mistake by you (i.e. wrong name or address) any extra cost incurred by DAJ EDUCATION SERVICES LLP for redelivery shall be claimed from the User placing the order.
- DAJ EDUCATION SERVICES LLP shall not be liable for any delay/non-delivery of purchased goods (Study materials, Online Tests, any assignments) by the vendors, trade organization/s, manufacturers/shop etc. or in case of act of God such as flood, fire, wars, or any cause that is beyond the control of DAJ EDUCATION SERVICES LLP.
- All products are duly screened and assured by the vendors to ensure that the products are of the standard quality, composition, style or model that they represent.
- The User agrees to use the services provided by DAJ EDUCATION SERVICES LLP through their website www.asklearning.in for lawful purposes only.
- The User agrees to provide authentic and true information. DAJ EDUCATION SERVICES LLP reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by the User at any point of time. If upon confirmation such User details are found to be flawed/incorrect (wholly or partly), DAJ EDUCATION SERVICES LLP has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar the User from using www.asklearning.in and/or other affiliated websites without prior intimation whatsoever.
- DAJ EDUCATION SERVICES LLP will not be responsible for any damage suffered by users from use of the services on this site. This without limitation includes loss of revenue/data resulting from delays, non-deliveries, missed deliveries, or service interruptions as may occur because of any act/omission of the vendor. This disclaimer of liability also applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behaviour, negligence, or under any other cause of action.
- The User agrees clearly that the use asklearning.in website or its products is at the Users sole risk. DAJ EDUCATION SERVICES LLP affiliates, employees, agents, consultants, contracted companies make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied for the service it is providing or as to the results that may be obtained from the use of the Service, or as to the accuracy, reliability or content of any information, service, or merchandise provided through this Service. It is also clearly understood that all warranties, implied or expressed take place between the vendors and the User.
- Any student enrolled with Asklearning will have to regularly work hard. In case the teacher feel that the student is not working hard, creating indiscipline or using unfair means in the institute or bus, irregular in attendance, not responding properly, he/she may be expelled from the institute. The decision of the Director/s in this regard will be final and binding on the student/parent. No fee or part of the fee will be refunded in such cases.
- If any student absents himself/herself for more than 10 days continuously without any prior written application, he/she will not be allowed to attend/join the classes and will not be given any test paper(s), he/she may be deemed to be expelled from Angels School of Knowledge, asklearning LIVE, asklearning. No separate intimation will be sent to the parents. No fee or part of the fee paid/encashed will be refunded in such cases. The decision of the Director/s in this regard will be final and binding on the students & parents.
- After depositing money towards ‘Registration & Admission’, if a student becomes disinterested in the Services or products due to any reason whatsoever and wants to take his/her money back, the Institute will not refund the money deposited towards Registration fee/Admission fee/Booking fee. However, if a student applies for refund before the commencement of course/classes, a refund of only the Tuition fee is given back to the same bank account which made the payment. The registration/admission fee deposited towards a particular course will not be adjusted against any other course.
- If any student/parent insists on lump sum payment of fee, the Institute can accept the same. The refund policy for such students will be same as students, who would pay the fee in installments.
- Incomplete form will be rejected. It is compulsory to affix a recent passport size colour photograph along with the admission form.
- The parents can meet the Centre-In-charge for any enquiry about their ward’s progress or any other problem concerning their ward with prior appointment only.
- If a student is absent or misses a test, he/she can collect his/her question paper from the office within 10 days from the date of the test, failing which the question paper will not be given to him/her.
- It is the responsibility of the student/parents to submit the fee of their ward in time as per schedule given in the prospectus. They should not expect reminders and calls from the centre.
- If the tuition fee is not paid in lump sum, submission of post dated cheques is mandatory. In case, post dated cheques are not submitted or get bounced then a late fee of
50 per day shall be charged on the installment due. However, installment will be accepted with late fee only up to the end of the month failing which the name of student will be struck off.
If the cheque is bounced for any reason whatsoever, a fine of AJ200 will be charged separately from the student along with the fee installment. This amount will be charged in cash only.
- It is compulsory/mandatory to provide a working e-mail I.D./Mobile No. of the student/ father/guardian. The result of tests or any other information of the institute will be sent to the student by SMS and on his/her e-mail I.D. The Institute shall not be responsible for any information regarding result or anything else not received by the student if he/she has not given his/her e-mail I.D./mobile no. in the Admission form at the time of admission.
- If any type of mishap occurs in the premises of institute because of situations beyond control or any natural calamity such as earthquake, floods, fire, electric short circuit etc, the company shall not be responsible in any manner whatsoever.
- No student is allowed to carry mobile phone/I-pod in the classes or during the tests. In case, if he/she carries mobile phone in the classes or tests, then it should be in silent mode or switched off. The Institute is not responsible for any loss/theft of mobile phone in the Institute.
- The Institute shall not be responsible for providing seating arrangement to the parents while the classes and/or tests of their wards are in progress. As we don’t have any waiting area at front office parents are requested to make their own arrangements.
- It is for the student to see whether he/she is eligible for a certain Test or not. DAJ EDUCATION SERVICES LLP is not responsible if a student’s admission form cannot be forwarded or is rejected by the examination body on any ground whatsoever. Such a student cannot claim a refund of the whole or any part of the fee he/she has paid to the DAJ EDUCATION SERVICES LLP.
- Institute reserves the right to use the photograph for publicity in case the student secures position/success in any international or national test/s.
- Any change in the correspondence address or phone number should be intimated to DAJ EDUCATION SERVICES LLP immediately through a written application or Email quoting the Name, Reference ID of the student. Email id for this purpose is firstname.lastname@example.org
- In case any parent/guardian/or an accomplice/student is found misbehaving with any staff member of the Institute, his/her ward can be rusticated and no claim to retain such student will be entertained. The decision of the Director will be final and binding on the student and parents/guardian.
- Once the name of a student is struck-off due to the non-payment of fee for more than 3 weeks from the due date, the student shall have to pay `500/- for re-admission.
- If at any point of time, the Govt. further increases service tax, the extra amount of service tax will be borne by the students from the date of enforcement of the act by the Govt.
- DAJ EDUCATION SERVICES LLP reserves the right to make any alteration in its programs/venue/timing and days of classes without any prior notice to anybody. The decision of the Director/s will be final & binding on the students and the parents.
- That the Asklearning and you (the user) hereinafter referred as “Parties” agree that the present agreement shall be construed in accordance with the laws in force in India and in the eventuality of any dispute or difference (including in the eventuality of violation of the present agreement by any party) arise on any matter relating to or arising out of the present agreement the same shall be referred to the Sole Arbitration of an arbitrator to be appointed by the Director/s of DAJ EDUCATION SERVICES LLP whose decision shall be final and binding upon the parties. The sole Arbitrator shall conduct the arbitration proceedings at Ernakulam only. It is also mutually agreed between the parties that the Parties would be entitled to invoke the present arbitration Clause/agreement during or even after the subsistence and even after the present agreement has expired or been terminated etc.
- That in the event of such an Arbitrator to whom the matter has been originally referred is unable/failing/refusing to act for any reason whatsoever and/or withdrawing from his office at any stage/time, Director/s of DAJ EDUCATION SERVICES LLP shall be entitled to appoint another person to act as the Sole arbitrator. That such arbitrator shall be entitled to proceed with the reference from the stage at which it was left by his predecessor. It is also agreed between the parties that arbitration proceeding would be conducted in English only and in no other language.
- That the Courts at Ernakulam shall have exclusive jurisdiction (subject to the arbitration proceedings which are to be also conducted at Delhi) over any or all disputes arising out of this present agreement and the parties hereby submit themselves to the jurisdiction of such Courts and/or Tribunals.
- DAJ EDUCATION SERVICES LLP may also contact the user through sms, email and call to give notifications on various important updates. Therefore, User holds DAJ EDUCATION SERVICES LLP non liable to any liabilities including financial penalties, damages, expenses in case the user’s mobile number is registered with Do Not Disturb (DND) database.
- Our Warranties and Disclaimers
- : We provide our Services using a commercially reasonable level of skill and care and we hope that it will benefit you using them. But there are certain things that we don’t promise about our Services,
- Other than as expressly set out in these terms or additional terms DAJ Education Services LLP does not make any specific promises about the Services. The specific functions of the Services, or their reliability, availability, or ability to meet your needs. We provide the Services “as is”.
- Some jurisdictions provide for certain warranties, like the implied warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all warranties.
- Liability for our Services
- : When permitted by law, DAJ Education Services LLP will not be responsible for lost profits, revenues, or data, financial losses or indirect, special, consequential, exemplary, or punitive damages including but not limited to emotional loss, career loss, stress etc.
- To the extent permitted by law, the total liability of DAJ Education Services LLP for any claims under these terms, including for any implied warranties, is limited to the amount you paid us to use the Services (or, if we choose, to supplying you the Services again).
- In all cases, DAJ Education Services LLP will not be liable for any loss or damage that is not reasonably foreseeable.
- We recognize that in some countries, you might have legal rights as a consumer. If you are using the Services for a personal purpose, then nothing in these terms or any additional terms limits any consumer legal rights which may not be waived by contract.
- Business uses of our Services :
- If you are using our Services on behalf of a business, that business accepts these terms. It will hold harmless and indemnify DAJ Education Services LLP from any claim, suit or action arising from or related to the use of the Services or violation of these terms, including any liability or expense arising from claims, losses, damages, suits, judgments, litigation costs and attorneys’ fees.