This is the SECOND level of Spoken English training.
Concepts and lessons discussed are not ideal for beginners and more apt for intermediate users.
The course is ideal for students and professionals both, who have studied English as a subject in school.
Spoken English Level 2 – Students
This course is meant for students who have a fair knowledge of grammar and vocabulary but are hesitant and under confident. They may also incorrectly pronounce words and misunderstand expressions. Recommended for learners with a next level academic goal.
- 4 days a week – Mon, Tue, Thu, Fri or
- 4 Hours on weekend – Sat, Sun
- Time – Between 10:00AM – 6:00PM
- Course Duration – 2 Months
- Venue – Angels School of Knowledge, Edappally, Cochin
- Recommended for Students and Freshers
- Trainer: Angel Joseph, Justus Joseph
- – Advance Grammar for construction & usage of complex sentences
- – Advance vocabulary
- – Appropriate usage of idiomatic phrases
- – Improve public speaking skills
- – Extempore session, group activities & presentations
- – Audio aids for listening
- – Speaking Cues and Mock sessions