IELTS SPEAKING TOPICS - SEP TO DEC 2021
Download PDF of IELTS Speaking topics 2021
These IELTS Speaking Test Questions appeared on different dates in November 2020. Notified by our students who appeared for these IELTS tests, here’s a real list of Latest Real IELTS Speaking Test 21 November 2020.
IELTS SPEAKING TEST QUESTIONS 21 November 2020
Part 1 General Questions:
- Where do you live – a house or an apartment?
- Why do you prefer living in a house?
- Do you plan to live in an apartment in future?
- What kind of facilities are there around your home?
- What is your present area of work?
- Why did you choose this profession?
- What do you like about your work?
- Do you speak to strangers?
- Is it safe to speak to strangers?
- Are you comfortable to start a conversation with a stranger?
- Have you asked a stranger for help?
Part 2 Candidate Task Card/ Cue Card:
Describe a friend who could be a good leader
- Who is this?
- What does he or she do?
- What qualities do they have?
- Explain why you think he or she can be a good leader?
Part 3 Follow up questions:
- Who is the decision-maker in your family? Why?
- Who usually takes decisions in families in your country? Why?
- Why is decision making skill so important for a person?
- Should children be allowed to make decisions regarding their activities?
- Is decision making an important skill for managers at work? Why?/ Why not?
- What consequences do you think can happen if there has been a wrong decision made?
Previous IELTS Speaking topics
IELTS Speaking Actual Tests
IELTS Speaking Sample Answers Videos
IELTS Speaking Sample Answers Audios
Good Luck, and do well in the IELTS Test. Score a band 7 in speaking.