We DO NOT share your email id with third parties
and we email you once a week.
These IELTS Speaking Test Questions appeared on different dates in November 2020. Notified by our students who appeared for these IELTS tests, here’s a real list of Latest Real IELTS Speaking Test 21 November 2020.
IELTS SPEAKING TEST QUESTIONS 21 November 2020
Part 1 General Questions:
- Where do you live – a house or an apartment?
- Why do you prefer living in a house?
- Do you plan to live in an apartment in future?
- What kind of facilities are there around your home?
- What is your present area of work?
- Why did you choose this profession?
- What do you like about your work?
- Do you speak to strangers?
- Is it safe to speak to strangers?
- Are you comfortable to start a conversation with a stranger?
- Have you asked a stranger for help?
Part 2 Candidate Task Card/ Cue Card:
Describe a friend who could be a good leader
- Who is this?
- What does he or she do?
- What qualities do they have?
- Explain why you think he or she can be a good leader?
Part 3 Follow up questions:
- Who is the decision-maker in your family? Why?
- Who usually takes decisions in families in your country? Why?
- Why is decision making skill so important for a person?
- Should children be allowed to make decisions regarding their activities?
- Is decision making an important skill for managers at work? Why?/ Why not?
- What consequences do you think can happen if there has been a wrong decision made?
Other IMPORTANT IELTS Speaking Links
Good Luck, and do well in the IELTS Test. Score a band 7 in speaking.