These IELTS Speaking Test Questions appeared on different dates in November 2020. Notified by our students who appeared for these IELTS tests, here’s a real list of Latest Real IELTS Speaking Test 17 November 2020.
IELTS SPEAKING TEST QUESTIONS 17 November 2020
Part 1 General Questions
- What kind of home do you live in?
- Would you like to change something in your home?
- How is your neighbourhood?
- What kind of people live in your neighbourhood?
- How is the traffic in your hometown?
- What are the common occupations of people in your hometown?
- Is there any improvement you would like to have there?
- Are you close to your family members?
- Do you have a small or a large family?
- How have family members helped you?
- Do you find it easy to concentrate?
- What activities help you concentrate better?
- What kind of noises distract you?
Part 2 Candidate Task Card/ Cue Card
Describe an occasion you forgot something important
- What did you forget?
- What was the occasion?
- Where were you?
- How did you feel about it?
Part 3 Follow up Questions:
- Some people are born with an organised mindset, is it important to learn organisational skills?
- Should one update oneself with new organisational skills? Why?/ Why not?
- Do you think people were more organised at work in the past or now? Why?/ Why not?
- Are organisational skills important in today’s work environment? Why?
- Why do people face difficulty when they are not organised?
Previous IELTS Speaking topics
IELTS Speaking Actual Tests
IELTS Speaking Sample Answers Videos
IELTS Speaking Sample Answers Audios
Good Luck, and do well in the IELTS Test. Score a band 7 in speaking.