We DO NOT share your email id with third parties
and we email you once a week.
These IELTS Speaking Test Questions appeared on different dates in November 2020. Notified by our students who appeared for these IELTS tests, here’s a real list of Latest Real IELTS Speaking Test 17 November 2020.
IELTS SPEAKING TEST QUESTIONS 17 November 2020
Part 1 General Questions
- What kind of home do you live in?
- Would you like to change something in your home?
- How is your neighbourhood?
- What kind of people live in your neighbourhood?
- How is the traffic in your hometown?
- What are the common occupations of people in your hometown?
- Is there any improvement you would like to have there?
- Are you close to your family members?
- Do you have a small or a large family?
- How have family members helped you?
- Do you find it easy to concentrate?
- What activities help you concentrate better?
- What kind of noises distract you?
Part 2 Candidate Task Card/ Cue Card
Describe an occasion you forgot something important
- What did you forget?
- What was the occasion?
- Where were you?
- How did you feel about it?
Part 3 Follow up Questions:
- Some people are born with an organised mindset, is it important to learn organisational skills?
- Should one update oneself with new organisational skills? Why?/ Why not?
- Do you think people were more organised at work in the past or now? Why?/ Why not?
- Are organisational skills important in today’s work environment? Why?
- Why do people face difficulty when they are not organised?
Other IMPORTANT IELTS Speaking Links
Good Luck, and do well in the IELTS Test. Score a band 7 in speaking.