These IELTS Speaking Test Questions appeared on different dates in November 2020. Notified by our students who appeared for these IELTS tests, here’s a real list of Latest Real IELTS Speaking Test 16 November 2020.
IELTS SPEAKING TEST QUESTIONS 16 November 2020
Part 1 General Questions
- Where do you come from?
- How is your neighbourhood?
- Do you like your hometown?
- What facilities are there in your hometown?
- What is your plan for the future?
- What challenges do you see for yourself in the future?
- Are you worried about your future?
- Do you live in a small family or a large family?
- Are you close to your family members?
- Who is more important to you – family or friends?
- What is the role of the family in your life?
Part 2 Candidate Task Card/ Cue Card
Describe a tradition followed in your country
- Who follows this?
- How old is this tradition?
- How is it practised?
- What is meant by this tradition?
Part 3 Follow up Questions:
- How is technology impacting our lifestyles nowadays?
- Do you think this effect is positive or negative on society?
- Difference between old and new lifestyles?
- What impact does technology have on our health?
- Suggest a few advantages and disadvantages of technology?
Previous IELTS Speaking topics
IELTS Speaking Actual Tests
IELTS Speaking Sample Answers Videos
IELTS Speaking Sample Answers Audios
Good Luck, and do well in the IELTS Test. Score a band 7 in speaking.