We DO NOT share your email id with third parties
and we email you once a week.
These IELTS Speaking Test Questions appeared on different dates in November 2020. Notified by our students who appeared for these IELTS tests, here’s a real list of Latest Real IELTS Speaking Test 16 November 2020.
IELTS SPEAKING TEST QUESTIONS 16 November 2020
Part 1 General Questions
- Where do you come from?
- How is your neighbourhood?
- Do you like your hometown?
- What facilities are there in your hometown?
- What is your plan for the future?
- What challenges do you see for yourself in the future?
- Are you worried about your future?
- Do you live in a small family or a large family?
- Are you close to your family members?
- Who is more important to you – family or friends?
- What is the role of the family in your life?
Part 2 Candidate Task Card/ Cue Card
Describe a tradition followed in your country
- Who follows this?
- How old is this tradition?
- How is it practised?
- What is meant by this tradition?
Part 3 Follow up Questions:
- How is technology impacting our lifestyles nowadays?
- Do you think this effect is positive or negative on society?
- Difference between old and new lifestyles?
- What impact does technology have on our health?
- Suggest a few advantages and disadvantages of technology?
Other IMPORTANT IELTS Speaking Links
Good Luck, and do well in the IELTS Test. Score a band 7 in speaking.