Effortlessly, Score Band 7 in IELTS Speaking!
Hi, my name is Angel
I work with you on an individual basis. First, I get to know your issues with speaking and then train you to become an accurate and confident speaker.
What is in IELTS Speaking?
The IELTS test has four sections and one of these is the IELTS Speaking section.
- This section has 3 parts,
- Speaking Part 1 is an introductory session that lasts for around 4 to 5 minutes. You would be asked questions on everyday topics, such as Home, Hometown, Work, Study, etc… You must answer these questions in at least two lines.
- Speaking Part 2 is popularly known as the Cue Card Section. Here, You are provided with a task where you have to describe a situation with the help of four sub-questions. You need to speak for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Speaking Part 3 is a discussion session, where you are asked questions related to the cue card discussed previously. You answers should be detailed and elaborative.
Now, I am sure you would want to
Watch a few Sample IELTS Speaking Answers
Here is a collection of IELTS speaking samples to give you an idea about the IELTS speaking section. I am certain, it would help you.
How to score band 7 in IELTS Speaking?
Well, it’s quite simple! For some of you, it would be enough to view my sample speaking answers.
That being said, not all of us are self-learners! If you are looking for personalized training then you may join my IELTS Speaking course, it’s available in two modes, online or offline. The training would need 3-4 weeks (one month).
If you wish to join my IELTS speaking course, just give me a call at +91-9744776344. If I am unable to pick up your call, please WhatsApp or Text me. Also, have these answers ready before you call me :
- The BAND score you need?
- A brief intro about yourself.
- Your preferred time slot.
OVERVIEW – IELTS Speaking Course
- 1-hour class on Google Meet with Angel
- 3 days a week – Upon discussion
- Minimum 15 Speaking task reviews (Well that’s just a minimum, I do understand that some of you may need more task reviews!)
- Timings – Upon discussion
- Course Duration – 1 Month
- Venue – Online (on Google Meet)
- Access to Grammar and Vocabulary classes (recorded classes)
- Download ebooks and pdfs from our online library
The fee for the course is INR ₹10000/- for Indian candidates, and US $149 for foreign nationals.
Still Confused! Let’s Talk
For up to band 7 Score. Best for students.
For a band 7 or higher Score. Best for Professionals.
Score Band 7 or higher in the Writing Section.
Score Band 7 or higher in the Speaking Section.
Score Band 7 or higher in ANY TWO Sections.
Find us on your favourite Social media platform